Our Education, Experience & Expertise
Both safety and finances have been critical components of Kim’s responsibilities as a seismic field administrator and project manager in the construction industry, to ensure projects were completed safely and within budget. With combined experience of over 25 years Kim has played an integral part in ensuring worksites met all legislative requirements and company Safety Programs were implemented and managed to reduce worksite risks and injuries.
In 2010 taking a contract position as Safety Advisor for a local business, Kim returned to school for formal safety training and has received certifications with both the National Construction Safety Officer and Occupational Health & Safety programs and is currently working towards a professional designation and external auditor licence.
- 2012-2014: University of Alberta – OH&S Certification – graduated June 2014
- 2011-2012: ACSA – National Construction Safety Officer
- 2010: Transportation Training – Log book Hours of Service and Log book Auditor
- 1979 – 1981: Certified General Accounting Program
- Current Safety Certifications: CSTS, Standard 1st Aid, H2S Alive & Fall Protection, WHMIS & TDG Train-the-Trainer
With a strong belief that safety must be incorporated into all areas of your business, it is my goal to assist you to develop a program that will help your organization reduce risks of injury to workers and equipment damage as well as ensure $$$ savings through reduced incident costs, claim reduction and to reap the benefits from reduced WCB rates and PIR rebates.
My experience along with professional training and excellent work ethics will ensure you receive quality service tailored to fit your business requirements.