Key to BookkeepingKey Integrated Management offers financial services with 25 + years of bookkeeping experience.
The activity or occupation of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business
TAILORED TO YOUR BUSINESS
Many small businesses only require a few hours a month to balance their banks, credit cards and manage the AR & AP while other businesses may require additional services such as invoicing, or payroll. Regardless the size of your business we can provide services to suit your requirements, keep you on track of your business and provide an easy transition to meet the year-end accounting needs.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Financial Statements & Balance Sheets
- Accounts Receivable – Invoicing, payments, statements
- Accounts Payable – Bill processing and payments
- GST filing
- Full payroll service including pay cheques –
- Payroll deductions and receiver general remittances to meet your reporting requirements
- Records of Employment
- Annual Payroll reporting and T4s
Value added services
- Pick up and delivery of all paperwork
- WCB Annual Filing
- Budget and Cash Flow Projections
- Bookkeeping Consulting
YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS AND MAKING MONEY.
Let us worry about the books.
Key Integrated Management Inc. uses Sage 50, Quickbooks Desktop and Online and has experience with several other accounting software programs. In addition, we are fully set up on One-drive for easy integration of information and use some apps that allow for online payments directly to your clients.
We offer bookkeeping on a regular basis to suit your needs
Weekly | Monthly | Quarterly | Annually